Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kito’s full profile. It’s free!
Not all those who wander are lost
So, about two years ago I wrote this amazing bio. It was witty and gripping, all while telling the great secrets that are me. Then I sat in my room in Iowa and waited patiently. Yet somehow, two years later, I had not one friend. Clearly the problem is that my bio is insufficiently attractive, so here goes the rewrite! In bullet form!
- I would never say or do anything sarcastic. That would be completely uncharacteristic of me.
- Bike trips are the best way to see the world. You will see amazing hidden places that are a two second blur through the window in every other mode of transportation.
- I am extremely analytical. There's a reason I became an engineer.
- I dislike things that come in bullet form.
- I enjoy hanging out with friends, meeting strangers, and wandering around alone all equally. I think life's best if you get a balance of the three.
- I'm stubbornly independent.
- I'm only writing this bio to further procrastinate on a presentation I should be working on.
- I think my friends would describe me as being a curious person. Take that how you will.
- I have a massive ego. But I found out a while ago that if I don't hide it, it'll get in the way of me learning new things. So now I keep it in storage.
- I haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing. But that's not going to stop me.
- I just typed 'ascii art' into google and was blown away. ASCII google logo! Amazing. What will they think of next?
- The best time to decide where you're going is when you get to the train station. Seriously, I've had some great trips this way.
There, I now await the hordes of friends who are surely coming!
Don't ask what others can do for you, ask what you can do for others.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
My participation levels are definitely way down since I left Berlin. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here in SF, but the scene is much less active here. Nonethless, I host when I can, and I hope to do some surfing when I find a minute to travel soon.
Lots of events, a bit of surfing, a bit of hosting.
Photography, Robotics, Flying
Obviously I'm not into:
Traveling, meeting people, couches
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I saw a bottle roll uphill of its own accord once. That one blew my mind. It's repeatable too, which makes it "science". Take that gravity!
visited 28 states (12.4%)Create your own visited map of The World
Teach, Learn, Share
I know a lot of neat photography tricks
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Malaysia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, United States