Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Theresa’s full profile. It’s free!
The more I know, the more I love
I really enjoy my life and I love to discover new and exotic things in the world! Until now I didn't met anyone who is more curious as I. I'm very interested in the different views on life and how people live their life. What my friends would tell you about me: my life should supposedly be made into a Tarantino-film - with a big dramatically effect! You will be told of many funny and stupid situations, where I got into trouble...
You're welcome in my home:
- if you're an openminded and nice person
- if you want to see the city and get to know Hamburg "the northern-german-way"
- if you're open for interesting conversations
Do not ask for my couch:
- if you're only looking for a date, especially a sex-date!
- if you only want to save money
- if your message is only copy-past, by not mentioning why you want to stay at my place and meet me as the person I am
Life is too short to stay on one place!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I spend some days in Budapest while surfing on a couch of a nice guy! It's the truth, when I tell you that it was some of my best experiences in life!
Most of all I like talking and writing! My biggest dream is to be a journalist! Furthermore I love singing and laughing! Go out with friends for party or hanging out in a café all day long. And I really love doing sport!
Music, Movies, and Books
Mumford and Sons, Coldplay
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It was a trip to Norway to see the Northern Lights
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, Hungary