Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Therese’s full profile. It’s free!
I live in Berlin Neukölln - a part of this beautiful city that is in itself already enough to explore each time. Even though once in a while I need to leave and keep on exploring...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am completely new to Couchsurfing and I'm getting started because I will be travelling these upcoming months. Looking not so much for accommodation but for open-minded people who would like to meet up, show around, have a drink, just getting to know new faces and experiences...
- classical music
- kite surfing
Music, Movies, and Books
- I adore Bach
- will always be wanting to be like Pippi Longstocking
- most recent movie that got to me: Toni Erdmann
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
fell down - got up - kept on walking
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
- stories from where I come from, where I've lived and places I have visited
- ideas and conversations on world politics and dreaming of a better world
- a good laugh and a warm welcome in Berlin
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, United States