Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see David’s full profile. It’s free!
To explore our world by learning new cultures and ways of living in our society.
I am a guy who enjoys traveling the world searching for new adventures, I love to experience something unique that I believe I can find throught couch surfing. Ive been to 25 countries so far from Canada all the way to Panama, Thailand, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Greece and many more.
Travelling became my drug after I graduated from a tourism college, I decided to be out there as much as possible to see what our world has to offer in term of different cultures, landscape and people.
Never give up, if you have a dream in life, don't let it go, work hard to acheive what you want to acheive!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Ive couchsurfed in Newfoundland when I was on a hiking mission for myself. I went to St-Johns, Canada for a little under a week and walked parts of the east coast trail. The couchsurfing experience was amazing. I also did some couchsurfing in Greece too!
I love to travel, I try to get away as much as possible since I find there is so much to visit out there!
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite book: The Third Man Factor
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
top 5, I would say in order,
1. Skydiving in New Zealand
2. Scuba diving the great barrier reaf in Australia and Thailand
3. Driving on a scooter over 1000 km in Thailand including the famous route from Chiang Mai to Pai in northern Thailand.
4. Do a 13 hours walk to get to the top of the highest point in Panama , one of the few places in this world where you get the chance to see both, the Atlantic and Pacific ocean at the same time.
5. Go on a 33 kilometer walk in 2 days in the Able Tasman National Park, South Island of New Zealand.
5. Hitchhike a 17 kilometers ride twice a week to get my groceries in New Zealand.
Teach, Learn, Share
I know a lot about traveling, I love to give tips and recommendations of how to go from A to B if you like to have a routing in hands before going wild. I would love to learn things that challenge my mind and body, I'd love to use my hands for any type of work , I would just do it for free if its something that attracts me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Fiji, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Canada, New Zealand