Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thiago’s full profile. It’s free!
We are a couple in our mid 20's (almost 30's, lol) from Mato Grosso, Brasil. We are very easy going, reliable, funny and very receptive. We like drinking, cooking (and eating) and, of course, we'll love to make new friends.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I didn't surf yet, but I already hosted some nice guys and they liked a lot:
* Karen and Cindy from El Salvador, Jul. 2014,
* Vera Seragina from Russia, Oct. 2014,
* Inga, Sarah and Tabea from Germany, Feb. 2015,
* Sebastian and Agnieszka from Poland, Feb. 2015.
Traveling, people and cultures, music, arts..
Music, Movies, and Books
* Classic Rock and Heavy Metal.
* Heroes and comedy movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
New York, 2014.
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In