Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thomas’s full profile. It’s free!
Experience as much as possible
I was raised by parents who would take my brother my sister and i to places we had never heard of.
A few things we did thanks to them :
- swimmed with dolphin and turtles
- almost got eaten-up by lions
- travelled to dozen places
- camped all over australia & scotland
All in all they gave me a need to see the world and meet people.
There are some things that i've always dreamt doing. Some may some stupid but hey, i enjoy the little things too.
- To spend new year's eve on a roof-top in NYC
- To do my jogging in central park
- To see a boreal aurera
- To cross south-america from noth to south on a motor-bike
Travelling across the Atlantic ocean and moving to Canada was first step towards all those goals.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
None. One of my roomate had some great experiences with it and told me i should give it a try.
Music, guitar, walking, camping, sight-seeing, having fun, meeting people, sports, and i can't say it enough... music and guitar!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Climbed and walked "les 3 salazes" in Reunion
Saw my favorite band and guitar player live
Met a girl (but that's another story)
Countries I’ve Visited
Madagascar, Mayotte, Seychelles, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Canada, France, Réunion