Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thomas’s full profile. It’s free!
Launching my new StartUp ... Jogg.in
Openminded, dynamic, calm but always waiting to have fun, learn or share things with people. I love to party and to spend time walking around in Paris to discover nice architecture or good spots to drink/eat.
Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken.
- Architecture and photography
- Travelling and meeting new people
- New technologies
- Sports (running, swimming and rugby)
Music, Movies, and Books
Being eclectic doesn't help to make a list !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- A trip around south Asia, especially Thailand, Angkor temples in Cambodia and Ha Long Bay in Vietnam
- New York City excessiveness
- Creation of my own company
Teach, Learn, Share
- French gastronomy and wine testing
- Travels histories
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom