No acepta invitados
- Última conexión hace 12 months
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Victor. ¡Es gratis!
I am a sponge, I wanna absorb as much as I can in terms of languages, arts, culture in general
I am a very open-minded person, I think that the most important thing in life is to have a good laugh anytime. Life is too short to be serious, but you'll see I am also very responsible and respectful, because r-e-s-p-e-c-t is maybe the only thing that matters in this (used to?) fucked up world.
Who knows ? Curiousity is the best quality a person could have, it only brought me amazing stories in my life.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I used to be able to host people in Mexico, I am currently living in Rio de Janeiro but I am working in a hostal so I cannot host anyone for now.
It will be a pleasure to host you when I will be back in France, probably in Marseille !
- Surf at Mario's in Bilbao (Espana)
- Surf at Fancy's in Lima (Peru)
- Surf at Omar's in México DF (México)
- Surf at Yane's in Guanajuato (México)
- Surf at Chabe's in Guanjuato (México)
- Surf at Fausto's in Merida (México)
- Surf at Elisa's in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Surf at Bruno's in Sao Luis (Brazil)
- Surf at Karla's in Fortaleza (Brazil)
- Surf at Olena's in Natal (Brazil)
- Host Jair in México DF (México)
- Host Charlie in México DF (México)
I am interested in a lot of random stuff... I am basically curious about anything, from food to movies, sports in general, arts, even dance (I dont have any idea how to dance, but I like it!)...
I literraly LOVE cinema, I think it's the best way to make people feel particular emotions, or to make them get a point on something.
Música, películas y libros
If I would dare to resume...
The books I love(d) are "L´écume des jours" (Boris Vian), "The picture of Dorian Gray" (Oscar Wilde) and
- La muerte de Artemio Cruz, de Carlos Fuentes
When it's about movies, it could get kind of complicated... I could find something interesting in the worst movie ever done but basically any movie directed by Michel Gondry, except Green Hornet.. And I would say the mexican cinema in general, especially movies by Inarritu
Algo increíble que he hecho
- When I was in Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, I was with my girlfriend and we decided to rent a kayak to go on the Vltava. Three weeks before, there were huge rains so it was kind of dangerous, but we ignored that. So we pulled over with the kayak two times, and we lost our phone, our clothes etc. We were kind of desperate so we were looking for some people to rescue us. Two huge rafts came to us. We met some amazing people who came from South Korea. And we had to talk with our hands or with drawings. It was one of the best moment in my life!
- Cascadas de Iguazu, I won´t write anything, it is just impossible to describe the emotions I felt
Enseña, aprende, comparte
I can teach a bit of french spanish or english, maybe portuguese because I am really interesting in this languagfe! I could say stories about my country. I won´t teach you how to cook haha, I am the worst french cliché when it is about cooking. BUT I am getting better everyday!
Países que he visitado
Argentina, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Romania, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Países en los que he vivido
Brazil, France, Mexico, United Kingdom