Wants to Meet Up
- 75% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cinthya’s full profile. It’s free!
Live while I`m alive and have fun!
It´s difficult to describe oneself but I can say that Im friendly and curious
As most people in CS, i like to discover new things through meeting new people. Languages, culture and music are my passion, that´s why i use music while teaching languages when i work.
There are moooore other things i´d say about me, but you should discover them while talking and having some drinks....or dancing :)
Be kind with others
Treat others the same way you want to be treated
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would love to meet people from all over the world `cause i love to have cultural, languages and of course music exchanges. I`m always in the mood to share information about my country too :)
I met wonderful people that are really very good friends now!!! love them! I `ll visit them soon!
Music,photography,theather, piano, drawing,design,languages, culture,have fun!!!
And recently....butterflies, painting, swimming
Music, Movies, and Books
Music:Blues,rock´n roll,The BEATLES!!! I can enjoy other kind of music if i like the lyrics or rythm...
Books: Le Petit Prince,History, Cried the beloved country by Alan Paton,Verónica decide morir,El Alquimista by Paulo Coehlo, La fuerza de Sheccid by Carlos Cuauhtemoc Sánchez, La niña de sus ojos by Antonio Diaz Villamil, Los renglones torcidos de Dios by Luca de Tena.
Television: Documentaries, Cartoons,Series,NatGeo.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. See a star after long time ago...It may be a little silly, but it`s true, that was amazing for me...i can explain u why if u ask...
2. Getting into the Mines in Cerro Rico Potosì! i was so so afraid in the darkness!!!!
3. Walk for 3 hours with my backpack on the border of the sea from a town to another ´cause there was no bus, this was in Normandie, France
4. Listen to live celtic music concert in Dublin
5. Faire la LUGE in the Alps of France!
6. Walk for 2 hours in Paris trying to find a metro station, this was in new year!
7. Get lost in Rome with some friends, without map at 01:00 am, but no worries, Rome is magic at night specially if there´s no people!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Share stories, music, cultures. Learn more about this big world, something that can help me to understand what is going on in the world. Teach some customes and traditions about my place. I can help u with ur Spanish too!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Colombia, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands
Countries I’ve Lived In