Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tiago’s full profile. It’s free!
Conhecer o mundo, um país por vez! Conocer el mundo, un pais por ves! Know the World, one country at a time!
I like to chat, and meeting a new people, I like to learn about everything, mainly about the another cultures.
I really likes to travel, eat a good foods, drink with friends, and listening about another countrys, travels, rails, any type of stories.
I believe in freewill and liberty, I wish a better world for all the people, without wars or this stuff.
I think the people must to know more each other, and about himself, to be happy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Fui pra Buenos Aires onde passei 10 dias, sendo que 9 deles na casa de hosts, do Ariel e do Marcellus, experiência fantástica, quem sabe final do ano tenha alguma nova.
Me and my girlfriend traveled to Buenos Aires, where we stay 10 days, 9 of them in host house's, Ariel and Marcellus, really a great experience, maybe in the december or january I travel to another place.
- chat about travels;
- learn more about the people, the countries and languages;
- travel to other countries;
- be a better person everyday;
Music, Movies, and Books
- Rock n' Roll, Blues, Jazz, etc;
- I like books what made you think, or just be a good book;
- Some action, thriller, drama, so any type of movies;
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Mochilão pela América do Sul: Bolivia, Peru e Chile
- Backpacking in South America: Bolívia, Peru n' Chile
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru
Countries I’ve Lived In