Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Timothée’s full profile. It’s free!
Live Faithfully, serve others, without Judging them!
I'm discreet, helpful, interested in others, other cultures! Because everyone has something to teach to someone else.
Favorite books:"The Bible", "The Lord Of The Rings", "Harry Potter", "The count of Monte cristo"
- I like watching movies, reading, and discovering!
I like to spend time in the Wild Nature, HICKING, COOCKING, EAAAT is a passion!
- I like high Mountains, all kind of sports!But I have practiced athletics, (Running) during 10 years! I Play the piano!
hate hypocrisy, dishonesty, injustice and Cigarette! And also (noise, Verbal, atmospheric, and earth pollution) Ask for other questions!
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. ''Martin Luther King''
- Nobody knows how to be good! but always try..
- Consider each person as a brother or a sister!
- Nobody knows what "love" is, because it's too perfect for us. Ask the one who crated love:
"1 Corinthians 13: verse 4 to 8" What do you think about it?
- Quoi que tu dises, quoi que tu fasses, il y aura toujours quelqu'un pour te critiquer, alors avance la tête haute et ignore tous ceux qui t'empêchent d'être toi.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to host people who are motivated to share some culture or share any positiv energy.
I can also help by giving any informations about my Country (France), my city, teaching how to play the Piano, cook french food...
I Surfed many couches and sometimes luxurius beds! Sometimes after traveling many hours you arrive at a place and receive an amazing dinner, hot shower with red wine and delicate attention to your needs!This is amazing.
If you want to bring me dark chocolate, or something local from your place it would be perfect:-)
Recently made a Paragliding Pilote LICENCE!!! lot of fun!!!
Travelling, discovering cultures,
Eating good food(not fast-foods and Soda´s)
Reading, Playing Music(Classical,pop,French varietes)
Listening to Music(Classical,Rap,Gospel,R&B),doing Ski, running, dancing tchatcha and Tango
I like Mountain hicking, cooking, climbing, fishing, singing and started dancing Tango, tchatcha...
Music, Movies, and Books
- Lord of the Ring; The Departed; Star Wars; Matrix; Into the wild; The Bourne Supremacy; Gladiator; BenHur;
- The BIBLE; Lord of The Ring; Harry Potter; The Count of Monte-Cristo;
A good author about travelling :"Nicolas Bouvier"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I have seen the lost city of Petra in Jordan! Machupicchu in Peru, and climbed a 6080m high summet in Bolivia!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach French, German, a little Spanish!I can cook for you or teach you how to cook a french dish.I can help other Couchsurfer with some good advices...I want to learn Arabic!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Please don't make expensive presents!! i like the usefull one, if you see there is missing something in the appartement (toilet paper, some food in the fridge, or just take the vacuum, and clean up the appartement or wash the floor is already à good way to thank me :-) and the other CS who will come next will feel well welcome!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bolivia, Chad, Cook Islands, Germany, India, Ireland, Jordan, Laos, Madagascar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chad, France, Peru