Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tatiana’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host and I travel. I also try to participate in Group Events, for example I explained the technical aspects of how photocameras work to the Photography group in Gothenburg.
I hosted many people and traveled this way quite a lot. I can say that through this web-site I met some of the most interesting people in my life. Unfortunately time is never enough for an endless conversation.
Right now I am quite focused on my work at the university and my professional plans, therefore other interests are secondary. But I am always open for the conversation.
Music, Movies, and Books
- The Rock for Sean Connery (the best actor ever!);
- The Departed for showing that things are not the same as they appear to be and what are the consequences of lie;
- Lions for Lambs for intensive dialogs with your inner self;
- Casablanca for complicated political implications;
- Babylon 5 for interesting philosophical and archetypical metaphors and fantastic space battle scenes;
- Sworldfish - just for Travolta :)
- and everything about Marlene Dietrich.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Russian Federation, Sweden