Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tamas’s full profile. It’s free!
The planet needs no maps, the maps need no borders , the borders needn't be closed or, people need no social numbers or passports like in prison to prove that they really exist.
Please read this before you would send a request.
We put on Maybe every single request and will follow the following procedure:
You plan your journey, then you probably contact us.
You do not need to write request letter, consider your request as accepted.
You make sure we can keep contact by give details of your arrival, your number, Whatsapp or anything like that.
I contact you on the day of your arrival. Your request is still on maybe.
We meet for a coffee, anywhere even in our house, talk about your journey, just in general.
If you find us sympathetic, tell us.
If we find you sympathetic, we accept your request.
When you make a request, please just copy one single word, so we will see that you read this whole thing. The word is: io
Please do not contact me if any of the following statements irritate you, or you think we would not fit into your picture about the World:
- We are vegetarians who care about animalwelfare
- We are meat eaters who happily slaughter animals for food
- We do solidarity with LGBT people
- We believe in male-female relations as base of a family
- We are Socialists who fight for equity
- We are Liberals who fight for freedom
- We are Nationalist who are proud of their heritage
- We are naturists who always naked
- We are shy people who never show any skin
- We are friends of animals, both dog and cat type
- We are not involved in pet business at all
- We are fit, athletic people who dislike fat
- We are laid back, lazy people who chill every evening
- We care about our environment and waste
- We live an average life and do not consider ourselves green
I hope you can see the whole picture now.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
With a few successful occasions as host and visitor as well I am a "novice" CS user. Do not use this site as a "free hotel", but for socializing.
Music, Movies, and Books
Jazz, everything that gives me spirit to run, several movie and pc game themes
Favourite movie ever: Baraka
Writers: Ray Bradbury, E. A. Poe, H.G. Wells
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Woke up today
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Hungary, United Kingdom