Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 8 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tomasz’s full profile.
1) Read "My home" before requesting, especially take into consideration the distance between my home and center of Cracow.
2) The last train from Kraków to Wieliczka leaves at 23:08. Later, at night you may get to my city by night buses line 904 or by taxi. I probably won't collect you from Cracow (If you are in Wieliczka I may drive and pick you up any time coz it's close enough by car) in the middle of the night because I have to go to my work in the morning and need to sleep unless there is a weekend.
3) Don't treat my place as a hotel. If I have to wake up in the morning and go out you have to go as well (unless there's sb left). Sorry but you won't receive keys due to different reasons.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing gives a different look for travelling. You cannot become totally familiar with the culture of any country during two days or even two years of staying there, BUT the idea of CS approximate you to hint of this experience. That's why once you start you can be addicted ;)
1) Travelling - I love spontaneous decisions and unexpected situations. Then I feel the blood in my veins circulate faster. Traveling by hitch-hiking and sleeping in a tent is my recipe for good journey. The feeling of freedom during that travel makes me chilled out and experience collected especially during tough moments let me grows.
2) Sport - I like being entirely exhausted after skiing, football, valleyball, tennis, swimming or working out in a gym. It gives power and endorfines.
3) Dancing (e.g. salsa) - what can I say? If I am in flow never mind how tired I am. I can dance all night.
4) Reading books - I like transferring myself to another world just in a jiffy. It gives me wider sight and approach to different aspects of life.
5) Meditation - definitely the best way to reset from the mental tiredness.
6) Languages - Besides English and intermediate Russian I used to learn Spanish and German. When I am travelling I admire learning and implementing new local languages. By this way I learnt e.g. basics of Turkish or Hindi.
- salsa dancing
- board games
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Not only one. Plenty of them e.g. paragliding in Himalaya Mountains, scuba-diving in Indian Ocean, hitch-hiking in India, sleeping inside caves in Cappadocia, bathing in White Sea in the far north etc.
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to learn anything from your languages - - I can teach you something in Polish, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Hindi
I would like to learn how to cook sth yours - - Polish meals especially soups are no riddle for me
Any skill? steps in your national dance? guitar or any instrument? local sport, game? - - I can teach you different card games, steps of salsa, or polish polonez
What I Can Share with Hosts
Millions of different stories not only from travelling, my polish culture including cuisine, music, language etc., good mood and having fun, my open-minded attitude to different things, dancing in a stage, in a kitchen, table, everywhere; love to all animals, courage to do exceptional things, passion to discover the world
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Nepal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In