Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 20 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tom’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a warm-hearted, idealistic person, and I enjoy connecting with people from different backgrounds.
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Mostly by hosting surfers
Guitar, yoga, cycling, hiking, singing, personal productivity, surfing.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Stargazing from the bow of a sailboat off the Whitsunday Islands in Australia
- Riding a mountain bike down the "road of death" in Bolivia, across 70km and 4 climate zones
- Representing Kenya in a Model United Nations Conference in China
- Meeting youth leaders from 110 countries on a global conference in Hungary
Teach, Learn, Share
- how to play the "Super Mario" theme music on the guitar (badly)
- the in's and out's of living in China as a foreigner
- the story of my beloved green plastic spork
- Concepts and philosophies in personal productivity, language learning and media consumption
- a few words in your native language
- the art of cooking in a minimally equipped kitchen
Countries I’ve Visited
Bolivia, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Austria, China, Germany