Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tonika’s full profile. It’s free!
My mission, and I have chosen to accept it, is to make the world seem just as small as Disney folklore would have us all believe.
Nothing is random.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It's a generous and kind act to take a person and show them what it's really like to live in your world! I'm here for purely selfish reasons right now, but soon as I have a place of my own I'll pay it all forward. :)
Popcorn, beaches, and beautiful people.
Music, Movies, and Books
- A Storm of Swords, Book III in A Song of Ice and Fire (George RR Martin)
- Good Omens (Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (Patricia Highsmith)
- Big Hero 6
- Hidden Figures
- All films by Wes Anderson
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I once walked alongside a parade float while throwing handfuls of contraceptives to the cheering masses in New York City's gay pride parade. 2012 was a good year.
Teach, Learn, Share
If you've ever wanted to learn how to do any of the following things, you're on the right page:
- Make really great stove-top popcorn
- Spin a flag
- Play a simple song on the piano
- Play a complicated song on the piano BY EAR
- Do a great DeNiro impression
- Heatedly debate about books, movies, and TV
Also, if you have any interest in the Harry Potter series, I am a self-proclaimed expert and will always be happy to discuss to your heart's erised. Sorry, desire.
What I Can Share with Hosts
All of the above?
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, France, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In