- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see TOOKI’s full profile. It’s free!
Becoming Couchsurfing Internationa Inc. shareholder for 3295h volunteering w/ 40CHF per hour = 131.800 CHF
summer holiday plan: http://goo.gl/maps/wc4gh
I've started to move that section to BeWelcome in contestation to the transformation of CS organisation from a non-profit org into a regular corporation! (even B-certified)
It's the first step of progressive move and total swich ...
To find me there, click on the link.
This is a story of 4 people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody
There was an important job to be done.
Everybody was asked to do it.
Anybody could have done it
but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybodyâs job
Everybody thought Anybody could do it
But Nobody realized that Everybody wouldnât do it.
It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody
Leaves fall without noise, and then enrich the soil.
I just try to behave as I am and just simply live by myself, be useful when it is necessary, without noise anymore!
I definitely believe on an effective team-working, especially in volonteering in couchsurfing. That's why I'm so proud of what's happening in NeuchÃ¢tel and neigborhood!
A ceux qui savent comprendre: peu de mots suffisent.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I’m just a facilitator, a catalyst of good vibes! When this catalyst met another good vibes, explosions, creativity, great moments, true connections are guaranteed! That’s why I encourage non-common initiatives and meaningful gathering in CS!
Trying to involve new members and less active members by welcoming people in CS website, in some gatherings, by hosting or surfing with them
This one is a dream: there are 11 members in Madagascar, 30 malagasy speaking people in couchsurfing. Try to raise these figures and may ... be translating CS in Malagasy?
Let growing up by itself after volunteering there for 9m (46 members on my arrival july 07).
Continuing to strengthen Couchsurfing community in Switzerland and let the entire world know the efficiency of true team-working there.
I hope The Couchsurfing Organization can help me enhancing this efficiency!
- june 02, 2006: inscription in Couchsurfing
- oct 27, 2006: New Member Welcome Team
- may 11, 2007 / july 27, 2007 : city ambassador for Paris
- july 27, 2007/ april 01, 2008: city ambassador for Neuchatel
- april 01, 2008/ fev 15, 2011: country ambassador for Switzerland
- march 21, 2009/ may 09, 2011: Group Management Team
Being hosted and surfed more than 150 time, approximately by nationality:
France 24%; USA 20%, Canada 14%; Switzerland 6%, Germany 6%, Greece 4%, Italy 3%, Brasil 3%, UK 2% ; Australia 2%; Slovakia 2%, Belgium 2%, Ireland 1%; Sweden 1%, NZ 1%, Chile 1%, Netherlands 1%, Portugal 1%, Latvia 1%, Austria 1%, Mauritius 1%
Theese stats remain figures but each meeting is rewarding!
Cuban cigares, Salsa, trecking, randonnees, bicycle, chess
Particular event Organised in CS (each of them with great teams!):
- The week-end in Loire Valley in oct 2006.
- in March 2007 âJeu de piste cyclable - Paris Printemps 2007.
- The June CS Paris meeting.
- Picnic and music III as a flash come-back in Paris in august 2007
- TorrÃ©, traditionnal Neuchatelois BBQ in sept 07
- Neuchatel wine festival in sept 07
- 3 countries gathering German, French and Swiss couchsurfers invading Xmas market in Alsace in Dec 07
- The 2nd Swiss CS ambs meeting in La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Ze Grand Est International meeting
- TorrÃ© in NeuchÃ¢tel
- Trekking in the south of Madagascar
- Neuchatel wine festival 2008
- 3 Countries Xmas market 2008
- Snowshoeing by night @ fullmoon
- Swiss national Couchsurfing GatheringMarch 13th-15th 2008
- June 5th-7th 2009: Switzerland-France cross-border gathering and my 3rd BD as CS
- July 3-5 2009: Traditional TorrÃ© vs 2009
- sept 25-27 2009: Wine festival in Neuchatel
- Dec 4-6,2009: 3 countries France-Germany-Switzerland Christmas matket edition 2009.
- Sept 24-26, 2010 Wine festival in Neuchatel:
Music, Movies, and Books
Latino: Salsa, Merengue, Batchata, Bosanova; Jazz, Blues, Ethnic musics
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
After a difficult beginning, while I volunteered for couchsurfing in Paris, I have finally found my way in this amazing Neuchatel and now Swiss community : everyone is welcome to visit “this better world” in a pretty few scale!
Leaving for such a long time my lovely country!
Teach, Learn, Share
Learn: opening my interest to worldwide cultures
Teach: come on and discover
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Madagascar, Monaco, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Madagascar, Monaco, Switzerland