Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Karen’s full profile.
To travel Europe without ever being a tourist!
Hi! I'm your typical perpetual student trying to make her way in the world. Currently living in France, just finished the first year of medical school. I'm pretty adventurous! I like to try new things (Especially food...what can I say? Lol), and I love to learn new languages. I'm pretty easy going, I figure while travelling that getting lost is half the fun. I don't really believe in adhering to a strict schedule on holiday....it's time to relax, sleep, eat, and enjoy life.
I've travelled all around Europe as well as Central and South America. As a result, I'm pretty flexible! I like to think I'm easy going, but there are a few things...
1) I'm allergic to all cats and most dogs.
2) I have asthma, so no smoking places only please!
3) I'd like to hang out with my host and actually do things with them.
I believe that honesty is the best policy. We're all human, we've all got different ideas about the world. So let's be honest with each other, and that way I think the world will be a better place.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think for couch surfing, it's simply a different style of travel. If you want to meet other travellers, sure...go to a hostel. If you want to meet locals...well, what better way than to couch surf??
1) Literature. I enjoy reading.
2) Music, mainly main stream.
3) Cooking...and eating! Haha.
4) Working out (cardio, strength training)
6) Travelling...I'm mostly interested in natural sights, like beaches, forests, etc.
7) Languages. If you can teach me some of your language, that'd be awesome!
9) Talking-with the right people, of course!
10) Anything can be interesting, in the right light, no?
- performing arts
- working out
Teach, Learn, Share
The English saying 'Break a leg' actually originated as a way of wishing performers good luck. The belief was that wishing some one good luck would jinx their performance, so they would tell them to break a leg instead in hopes of not sabotaging the performance.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My amazing charm! *sarcasm* Lol.
Nope, that might just be it. :P