- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thao’s full profile.
I am an easy-going person that works well with everyone.I like being around different types of people and always challenge myself to improve at everything I do-I was born and grew up in Thanh Hoa Province. I graduated from Hue University college of foreign languages.
Currently , I back my hometown in Thanh Hóa . I teach English in a Primary school and working on my family farm .
Now our farm is finding the people come to help do some works . Beside that , I would like to show you the life of the real Vietnamese people; the living style of people in the countryside ; the great culture and the view .
* Whats you get ?
- When you come, we warmly welcome you .
- When you stay, you are a part of us so we treat you as a member in my family. You have 3 free meals a day; a comfortable space to sleep; experience everything we do every day to explore our living. Meet the local people; learn the culture-language-cooking-working. enjoy the beauty quiet view.
- When you leave, you have a home to come back anytime; a local’s souvenir; and the relationships ;
- When you get a tour, you have a free enthusiastic tour-guider.
• What do we require?
- Work enthusiastic
- Love nature
- Don’t mind to do the labor working;
- Like to explore; experience; and learning also exchange the knowledge, so on.
- Positive; happy; and friendly; faithful.
- the last but not least, you give 10$ per night and it will be discount when you stay longer. This money will help us do some stuffs and fix the old things on farm, it use to take care of animals on the farm too . So I really thank for your help !
^_^ :))))) welcome all !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Useful website :coz it's help me :
-have a lots of friends in the world
-get rich knowledge
-get much experiences .
I really like to making friend with new people who are humorous, kind, friendly, ...
I love discovering new or special things .
- farmers' market
Music, Movies, and Books
action & cartoon movie
rap , EDM, classical; dance music
love and life books .
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
go through 24 province of Vietnam by bicycle in 40 days . :D
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach English and Vietnamese .
I want to learn new languages and cultures
I can share everything I can :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
space to sleep; the meal; language; culture and works :)))
Countries I’ve Visited
Laos, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In