Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michal’s full profile. It’s free!
Be free, get rest, think and keep smiling :-)
To many things to describe at one time.
I am still waiting for the best journey in my life. Who I am... my friends know it the best.
I am really goal addicted, real pragmatic. Trying to be strong believer.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Waiting for it! I will try participate in CS2 meetings in Poznań.
All around the world and is not rude!
- computer science
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
Bible, last lecture, John and Stasi Eldregde, Tolkien, Lewis and more more more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
my life at all...
* going through Europe without tent, sleeping with moon
* hitch-hiking on bridge in Ireland (I saw a polish truck, so I decided to stop him :D)
* Once I opened a tent in a river. In night starts raining... :-( We survive, but tent was close full wet :D
* going back from mountains in police cab close to Klagenfurt,Austria (really long story)
* going on mountains without map
* jumping with snowboard from really big drops after 10days of learning (finish with damage :-P)
* working 20hour a day for 2weeks in New Ross
* I played in Austrian Volleyball league! This was really cool!
* Was in France, where I haven't understand anything (because I didn't learnt French before)
Teach, Learn, Share
Computer science, soft skills, fast learning and reading
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, France, Ireland, Poland