- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tunca’s full profile. It’s free!
İmagine one happy day, What u gonna do?
During studying in collage I had a chance to visit new countries. Started from Europe. Lived in London for a year. Travelled as much as i can. Met new people, save money, travel again...
Then I started to ride my bike to other countries...
And Decided to change all my life and just focus to travel instead of get regular wage each month.Work as a slave in week day and wait for the weekend.That life never suites for me. Sold everything what we have and made this dream real.
Took 1 year in All SouthEast Asia. Met great people. Seen many different cultures. And Totaly understood we all same in this world...
Next plan is bigger than last one. Ride my bike from Istanbul to Chili and then see All South America. Believe yourself... dreams will come true and struggle for it. Nobody can stop you....
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
İ d like to meet up with people who like travel as me so i will be happy to help them to see İstanbul:) U always welcome here.
Ride my bike. Go camping 4 seasons. Play my old guitar. Make my own beer. Listen a quality music.
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Beiurut,Jehro,Radiohead,Brazzaville,Saybia,.Amores Perros,Biutiful,One week,Motorcycle Diaries,Into the Wild,August Rush,Vengo,The Way
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-After 9 hours motorcycle riding see my purple ass in the mirror.
- Eat bugs in Thailand
-Beaten by a red ant in Thailand and not walk 1 week.
- Beaten more then 200 times by bed bugs in Laos.
- Swim in a cave in Laos.
- Stay with wonderful musicians in Indonesia.
- Stay under a massive heavy rain while i am riding my bike in Indonesia.
- Ride my bike along the rice terraces in sunset.
- See Palawan Island in Phillippines.
- Ride my bike in Rain forests in Phillippines.
- Stucked in Singapore border 3 hours by police
-Swim in a massive waterfall in Malaysia
- Get a traffic fee with my bike to cross in Red Lights in Cambodia even there was no traffic lights
- Climb to Mount Bromo
- Eat Raw animal organs in South Korea
- Work as a volunteer in an Eco Farm in South Korea
- Join to the wedding even we don't know who they are in South Korea.
- Ride a car in Seoul Streets and sing Gangnam Style like a moron
What I Can Share with Hosts
My Homemade Beers.
Countries I’ve Visited
Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cambodia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Macedonia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Scotland, Singapore, South Korea, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom