Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tuong Vy’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm just a girl loves to travel. I love the feeling when you pack your stuff, then go somewhere to see new places, meet new people, try new things, explore the world with companies. Traveling means so much to me, to know more, grow up more.
I like to wander around, especially by motorbike (most of Vietnamese know how to handle a motorbike, so do I).
I would like to host, but my house is not ready for that, and my place is not near from the city center. I'll make this available someday.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I havent had CS experience. But I hope I will have soon, both hosting and surfing.
- Watching the sun at dawn and twilight
- Trying local foods (I'm an easy-eater)
- Reading books
- Write blogs (I have just write in Vietnamese, and trying to make English versions)
- Working. I believe this saying "Choose the job you love, then you dont have to work a day in your life"
Music, Movies, and Books
I tend to love the 2000's
I am a Harry Potter's fan
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In