Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joseph’s full profile.
find the bugs and kill them.
I am an easygoing and open-minded guy! willing to try everything new and love to make new friends and like nature and sports...
I am sometimes lazy but have patient to figure out this world.
do my best to help people and enjoy my life.
btw,I don't like complicated philosophy. :p
simple is better.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I got the info on newspaper, then i registered.
meet Csers and become friends.
twice surfing experiences and once hang out with Csers in Taiwan.
twice surfing and once camping in Tokyo.....
for now....couchsurfing many times...
i hope i'll host people one day.
marathon, swimming, badminton, movies, novel-reading, music, mountain-climbing, sleep, travel, watching nice shows(concert, opera, magic.. etc), meeting new friends, photography, etc..
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Writer: Alain de Botton, Milan Kundera, Margaret Atwood, Murakami Haruki
Singer: Suede, Alanis Morissette, MatchBox 20, The killers, russian red.
Movies: Paris.Texas, The Camino, Fight Club, Before sunrise, Detachment, The rocky horror picture show, The Sky Crawlers
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* it's the moment i finished the marathon in Taroko. It's my first time running more than 40km.
* camping at Lake Tanuki with shooting stars, colorful leaves and Mt.Fuji
* run marathon in Prague
* go jogging in the forest of Brno
* quit my job and go to Europe for meeting friends and traveling
* walk camino de Santiago.
* sleep on the beach in the end of world, Finisterra
* stay in Penghu island and enjoy pure and easy life there for five weeks
* go to canada for working holiday.
* see northern lights thousand times in Churchill
* ride Ski-doo on frozen Hudson Bay and do seal safari
* go ice fishing Churchill river
* hitchhike in Canada, Europe and Turkey
* take portrait of random people on the street
* ride motorbike from Hanoi to Hoi An in Vietnam
Teach, Learn, Share
I am not sure what I can teach, maybe Chinese? :p
but I will have something to share, travel experience, culture about my country. you'll see when you get to know me. I am willing to learn anything, love to learn new things!
What I Can Share with Hosts
some happy, some sad, some intense stories i had.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Chile, Taiwan