Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Uday’s full profile. It’s free!
I m a travel photographer by passion. People, cultures and traditions excite me and I'm keen on knowing the world around me historically, geographically and socially as much as I can. Why wait when world can come to me in the form of travellers with stories and experiences? Hence the hosting and Add the happiness of having to taste some great food while I cross borders !
A Business Consulting Manager for one of the US based multi-billion dollar Media & Entertainment giants by profession ( That’s just to make money to celebrate life )
• A book lover – I prefer actual books to e-books – Sci-Fi, Thrillers, Crime, Photography, Food, Gadgets and Travel are typically I read a lot about
• An avid traveller
• A travel and street photographer – you can find some of work on instagram at iamudayl
• A hard-core foodie also can cook select cuisines
• A huge movie buff - I watch a movie before hitting the sack almost every day, thanks to Netflix and Amazon Prime
• Enjoy Jazz, Classic rock, Hip Hop, House, EDM, Trance and Nu Metal in music world. Although I’m quite open to try new genres
• Love learning more about cultures, meeting people and travelling through their journeys in life.
• I'm good at Pictionary so we can still communicate even if we don’t speak the same tongue
• My facebook profile will be - https://www.facebook.com/udayl
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Why wait when world can come to me in the form of travellers with stories and experiences? Know the world through your eyes and ears in one definite way of being omnipresent.
Meeting new faces and ideas
- pub crawls
- scuba diving
- bungee jumping
Music, Movies, and Books
Its almost impossible for me to pin point here.
I watch at least 5 movies in a week - thanks to Netflix n my unlimited movie card.
I read a lot of thrillers and music is pretty much driven by my mood.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Stare at the endless beauty or sun rise and sun sets
Stand in the middle of cold water bodies with my camera to click pictures
Road trip across 6 countries in 10 days
6 pub crawls back to back
Teach, Learn, Share
A great company,loads of fun, photoshoots, I can cook and drag you to dance floors, talk about movies - We can stream movies in my personal home theater. share each others interests ... Talk about arts or travel experiences ..
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Maldives, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United States