Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vitaly’s full profile. It’s free!
Ensure that all the people are wonderful :)
Only we are responsible for us, for the way we live, the things we do and the emotions we feel.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
First of all, I've lived for 8 years in dorm (3 years in school + 5 years in university) and omg how many people I've hosted and surfed during these years :) I think, I've became a perfect neighbor - at least, all my past neighbors are still good friends of mine (and some are the best).
Then (unfortunately, not so long ago) I've met some foreign surfers a few times, when they were being hosted by my friends. It was so fun, interesting and exciting that I've decided to join this community, start travel only this way and to try to host other people when possible.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
There are a lot of things I'm interested in and a lot of things that I'd like to try, but native laziness and passion for hedonism (omg, these two monsters are invincible) appreciably limit my aspirations :)
- music! I often listen it at home and always at the work;
- riding bike around the city (of course with the player in my ears);
- cats. I love cats, I've always dreaming of growing up and having got a cat, but at the moment I have only a lot of gerbils in the big aquarium.
- research and other intellectual activity;
- card/board games;
- interacting with people - either just spending time together, or doing some more complicated things or even bringing some ideas/projects into life together;
- drink alcohol (any! :));
- rivers and night lights. I don't know if I like something more than drinking a bottle of good wine with friends at the embankment of Neva river:)
I'd definitely like to meet more people from different countries.
- board games
- table tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
In a few words: British music since 70-s.
Current love - britpop(Suede, Pulp) and The Cure.
I never miss any cool gig in St. Petersburg, but, unfortunately, most of my favorite bands would never reach Russia, so I plan to have a good time at several music festivals in Europe at summer 2011: Primavera Sound, Southside, Leeds. Join! :)
Movies and books doesn't take so much time in my life, as music does, so I can't specify and classify my interests in them. Definitely I'd rather some book/movie that touches me, makes me think deeply about something.
Teach, Learn, Share
Learn: how to live. A few months ago I've realized, that
- I really know nothing about life
- There are LOTS of peoples, cultures, ways to live and even think and all they are other than mine! I definitely want to know more about this world.
Share: Oh, I have tons of stories from my school/university life (don't forget, I'm from Russia :)) and a bit less of them from past 2 years of more regular life (only telling about my trip to Crimea mountains or USA would take evening).
Teach: I'm not a good teacher, but I can tell you something about things I'm good in:
- russian language/culture/life/politics
- table tennis/bike/swim
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Spain, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In