Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dieter’s full profile. It’s free!
Discover the Blue Planet
After spending two years travelling in South-East-Asia I returned by the end of 2012 to good old Germany.
But only for planning the next steps. :D
My blog: http://varekai66.blogspot.com
I like to travel, explore different countries, cultures, meeting locals and write about that journey.
Fortunately my way leaded also to Australia and Fiji Islands where I spent two month. So, diving became part of my humble life.
I visited every country in SE-Asia and Hong Kong, Macau as well.
realize my dreams
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I offered a couch until my start of the south-east-asia-tour.
Now, I am looking for hints and cs-meetings along my way, although I offered a place in Bangkok.
It's so great and I like to meet local people from different countries and take a view on their culture and I like to see how they are living.
Thank you to all the helpfull CS-Members in SEA!
I never forget anybody of you!! You`re all welcome in Germany too.
Thank you guys!
Taking pictures, having fun, i love sunsets and also the sea, talking about everything, painting, giving massage, riding, 2-pointing
Music, Movies, and Books
reading books like illuminati and others.
I love cafe del mar and other cillout-music. But I also listen to the charts and other stuff.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Being the first in the ruins of Angkor Wat at 5am.
- Swimming with dolphins in the Bali Sea near Lovina.
- Sleeping under the stars onboard at Rinca Island during fullmoon and Flying Foxes cruising obove the boat.
- Wake up in a NP in Northern Territories and be aware of the Wallabies beside.
- Sleeping under the stars at Uluru at New Years Eve 2012.
- Camping on Magnetic Island with wildlife around the tent.
- First dive at Great Barrier Reef. Haven't been in the water and spotted five sharks. What a strange feeling being first time under water and the sharks in short distance.
- Myanmar (people, landscape, culture) living in a different age and first time experience with a healer.
- Fascinating white and red dunes at Mui Ne in Vietnam.
- Perhentien Islands: I dove the first time with a huge turtle in touching distance.
- Semengoh: Orang Utangs in wildlife
- Brunei: Stunning Mosques
- Sipadan Island: Awesome Squid-dance during a night dive.
- First time Psychic Surgery with a healer in Baguio.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Fiji, France, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Myanmar, Namibia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Luxembourg, Singapore, Thailand