Non accetta ospiti
- Ultimo accesso over 5 years fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di David. È gratis!
I like to do something new every day, both for myself as well as the world. I get bored quickly. ;)
* love traveling the world and meeting people from all over the world
* perhaps a bit nerdy but I know how to communicate with other people
* bad humor. ;)
* I like trying a lot of new things, but can be a bit shy at the beginning
* Pragmatism, not idealism
* Getting to know the world and its people, beyond the cliches.
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'd like to host people at my house or to stay at other's peoples houses, show them the nice city of Utrecht or get to know their city, and most of all, have some nice conversations and really get to know each other!
Hosted a few people so far, that was great fun! Also enjoyed meeting some people from the CS community in Utrecht. I only surfed a couch once, I'd like to do more in the future, although this proofed to be difficult as I usually travel with a group of friends.
Traveling, (alternative) music, playing the guitar, photography, gay issues, globalization, reading, cycling, going out, politics, public transportation, architecture, meeting new people, Africa, southeast-Asia, Central-Europe, European cities...
Musica, film e libri
Music: Morrissey, U2, Placebo, System of a Down, Spinvis, Interpol, Joy Division, Radiohead, dEUS, Mintzkov, Vive la Fete, Coparck, and a lot more...
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
* Visiting Olkhon Island (Baikal Lake, Russia). Stunning nature!
* Enjoying great metropolitan cities like London, New York, Berlin and Moscow
* Visting Malawi, Zambia and Tanzania with my dad, who used to work for an NGO in those countries in the 70s. He was shocked at the lack of development in the 20 years that he hadn't visited those countries.
* Seeing change and progression in Central- and Eastern-European countries in only a couple of years.
* Visiting North-Korea. Even though we only got to see a glimpse of what the country really was, it still was very impressive.
* Enjoying the hospitality of the Balkans. People in the Balkan countries were so kind. A total stranger in Albania even lent us his car 5 minutes after meeting him!
Paesi che ho visitato
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam, Zambia
Paesi in cui ho vissuto