Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jonathan’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to own a fez. Above and beyond that, I'm easy. World peace would be cool.
I was born in Zimbabwe, where I grew up. I went to University at Rhodes University in Grahamstown, South Africa, where I studied English Literature, Philosophy, Computer Science and Mathematics. After finishing my Masters, I moved to Stellenbosch, and then to Cape Town, where I worked for an internet startup for five years.
I moved to Vancouver for a new job, and now I have relocated to San Francisco in California.
Since I am new to San Francisco, I can't really tell you much about the city, but I have gotten to like the place, and I can suggest a few things for you to do, or do them with you!
Leave everything as you found it, or better.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I signed up to CouchSurfing at the beginning of 2008, but was dormant until 2009, when I decided to start hosting. I was based in Cape Town, which I love, and I enjoyed showing people around and having them stay. I haven't hosted anybody in a while, and now that I have moved to San Francisco things are a bit different, but we'll see.
- Hosted Michael from Australia
- Hosted Ágnes from Hungary
- Hosted Michael from Australia again
- Hosted Christina from Austria
- Hosted Ágnes again, with her three friends from Germany, Austria and Hungary
- Hosted Chris and Amy from San Francisco
- Hosted Christina from Austria (again) and Roger from America, as well as their baby boy Finn