Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vijay’s full profile.
I am a friendly, easy going, traveler, sports lover and IT guy lives in Düsseldorf. I also like cooking, dancing and Shopping. Always eager to meet new people, I believe there is always something to learn from other people. There is a plenty to see in this world and it’s almost impossible to experience everything, so this is the right platform to at least listen to stories and experiences from people around world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- To meet interesting new people around the world to learn new things
- Learn about different cultures and food
- To help Each other to explore the world
- city trips
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach how to cook Indian food and to move body to Bollywood music. I could also show around the city if I have free time. I would like to learn about different cultures, food, travel stories.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Friendly hospitality
- Bed to sleep, a couch in my living room
- Information about public transport and some tourists attractions
- Sharing my experience and Food sometimes
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In