Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vikas’s full profile. It’s free!
I am adventurous traveler. Expat in Netherlands. Love cycling, hiking, movies, writing.
Easy going.. enjoying life :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet new people and exchange interesting life stories
There are several things but my blog will explain few of them better..
- graffiti hunt
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies.. so many
books.. I dont have patience to read but I will write one someday ;)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One amazing thing.. ???? that is difficult since I experienced several.. writing few of them from recent travel experience ;)
1. Life threatening jump from glacier cliff to sliding rocks during hiking in Norway
2. Searching shelter in french village/mountains after all day cycling in extreme cold
3. Cycling in Spain for compostella
4. Overnight stay on top of mountain after hiking there .... in Croatia (2014) and Andorra (2016, like deja vu) .... temperature hit -10ºC at night (survived without heater or fire)
5. being chased by border control police to avoid us from entering "No man's land" between Lithuania and Belarus.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Travel stories.. laughter .. talking about movies/ cartoons/ arts/ adventure/ philosophy ..
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Netherlands, Qatar