- 100% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vladimir’s full profile.
I practice getting rid of expectations and stereotypes. Look at the world without judgment.
I am radically honest with myself and anyone around. Without exceptions.
I love to uncover and overcome my hidden fears.
I work in an IT startup at Moscow. Used to work at charity organization. Studied at Saint Petersburg at Higher School of Economics. For a year lived in the USA.
When I stay with CouchSurfers, and I send you a host request, you can be sure:
- I read your whole profile and agree with your hosting rules.
- I'm minimalistic, tidy and respectful. I will respect your place and time, and try to be flexible about check-in / check-out according to your rules.
- I love to cook. So I would be glad to cook something :)
- It doesn't matter to me where to sleep: it could be even on the floor with a sleeping bag. CS is about people.
- I'm traveling alone if otherwise mentioned.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I try to be as open-minded as possible. That's why I like to meet and talk with different people what Couchsurfing provides.
- sharing economy
- data science
Music, Movies, and Books
Mostly rap and hip-hop, especially Eminem, but I listen to almost everything :)
Atlas Shrugged, the defining decade, the flow
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Went to another city without money.
Traveled from LA to Miami. Part of the trip I went hitchhiking.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share cultural experience about Russia and teach you Russian language.
Also, I lived for about a year in the US. During this period I travelled I saw all major places so I can tell you about it.
What I Can Share with Hosts
A place to sleep, food.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Egypt, France, Georgia, Italy, Japan, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Russian Federation, United States