Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stephanie’s full profile. It’s free!
To leave life's problems for someone else
Just the right amount of nerd.
i love a good cup of tea, it makes me smile :)
i have a new love of cheese and wine.
i hear i make weird faces, and im sure its true.
simply just spending time with some one makes me happy
i am a very thoughtful happy individual.
Being a vegetarian is the bees knees..
But I'm not very strict...
i love quality conversation and people who do not take a second of life for granted,
lets go on an adventure!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i am famous for last minute requests
and i try to meet as many people as possible
it’s really the friends you make through it I feel.
Thanks to Couch Surfing...
- I was intoduced to great wine and cheese. potlucks. couch surfing for the first time.
- great coffee shops. Grove Park Inn. Live music.
- overdosing on walnuts and Walter Anderson. hitchhiking.
- great place to crash a car.
- that city never sleeps, nor did i. gumbo is amazing. the art is beautiful. history is interesting. above ground cemeteries are beautiful. the music is fantastic.
- cafe adobe. indian food. crazy big city with no buses. craigslist is not for everyone.
- king spa. karaoke. mediterranean food. good friends.
- Flipnotics. girltalk. mighty cone. tubing the Guadalupe river. burning man. SXSW. Communes.
San Antonio- career training, board walk.
- Pacific ocean. yoga. LA Hollywood.
- Long Beach. Huntington beach. Taco Tuesday.
- San Diego
- My own private plane to San Francisco. El Rio. Hi Lo Symphony. Golden gate bridge. Japanese tea garden.
- Rocky mountain snow boarding. love. Frisbee golf. planes. lemon cookies. line dancing. 5am yoga.
Oahu - my long lost brother! surfing and paddle boarding. camping at Bellows. snorkeling Hanamana bay and seeing eels and turtles. hiking. north shore adventures. a sweet farmers tan. Johnny Tsunami. Random Tackle! the Mokes. Getting Married. Triathlons.Rock climbing. Camping. Sushi. Farmers Market.
Kauai - Na Pali hike
Maui - Road to Hana & Little beach
Big Island - Hot springs & Volcano
Vegas- met Bam, magic shows, palms place
Utah - Zion, camped, rock climbed
Alaska- new home:)
- i love anything outdoors.
snowboarding. swimming. biking. hiking. rock climbing. climbing trees.
Volunteer projects. i love Art and listening to Music. Yoga.
Dancing around. being silly. Learning ASL.
i will cook for you, as long as you like ugly, great tasting food.
- indian food
- live music
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
i made peanut butter balls once.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In