Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 21 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Wendell’s full profile.
I am here to meet people and share experiences! Since I went to the first meet up I realized Couchsurfing is more than just traveling/hosting, it's about creating connection to other people and I don't want to loose the opportunity to do that!
If you want to stay in my place:
* Check all the information at "my home tab";
* Be honest on your request;
* If you are looking for a place "just to stay for free", do not send me a request! CS is pretty more than that!;
* My house is not a hotel, please don’t treat it like that;
* Now let's have some fun! Haha
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to meet people, make friends and share good moments
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you Portuguese;
I would like to learn a litte bit about your language;
We can cook (if we have time for that);
Do you want a beer?
What I Can Share with Hosts
I would like to hear about your experiences and maybe talk a little bit about my experiences as well. we can go out and have some fun together and maybe I can teach you how to dance Samba!
Countries I’ve Visited