Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 8 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Weronika’s full profile.
wake up -> survive -> go to sleep
Crazy girl, who admire her hometown.. Woman with camera in her bag. Traveler though the roads and waves, in space and time..
Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.
Max Ehrmann, Desiderata, Copyright 1952.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- organising Warsaw Spring Camp 2010 - Trans Warsaw
- The Second Bieszczady Group Meeting in Chata Socjologa; Poland
- local Warsaw meetings - Board Games, Monthly
- CS meeting in Opole
- organising Warsaw Spring Camp 2009 - Scary Warsaw
- hosted: Samuel Debroise (SAMMYMAN); Lari-Valtteri Suhonen (KESABUSSI) and his friend; Aleksandra Wojtowicz (OLLINA); Veronika (SLONVPOLE) and Dom
photography, hiking, sailing, books, medicine
- board games
Music, Movies, and Books
i`m still returning back to Erich Maria Remarque's books and discover them anew
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In