Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tomasz’s full profile.
Georgia - Tbilisi :))
Tom, 38, but huge child factor :D. Open minded, ready for adventure and meeting interesting people, doing music, jamming, bike-riding and having a party.
In general: Be good to people, listen to them carefully, try to understand them and give them respect, be fair and honest and you will receive all of that in advance.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I feel opened to host anyone curious of the beauty of my hometown - Gdańsk and Sopot. I travel few times a year around Europe, especially Balkans. I love to spend time in less touristic way - far away from crowds, hang around places with real spirit of the city, enjoying the life local people live.
For now many trips round Europe and New York. Still willing to experience more and more.
create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide
well.. lot's of them, first of all:
1. People - they are the essence of CS idea and the experience we get from each other for me is the most important on every trip you make, wherever you go
2. Music - I know that many people mention it, but believe me that it's like air for me, I listen to many types of music from oldies to new wave, mostly I love blues and blues/rock. I collect vinyl records and promote vinyl music in my hometown, I also play african djembe drums and jew's harp
3. Traveling - I love to hang around new places, focusing on non-touristic areas and trying to experience it from a local people angle
4. Art - I have many art collegues in my hometown though I'm always near to most of art events going around, from galleries to concerts etc
5. Sports - bike, sometimes jogging
Music, Movies, and Books
Musicoholic, I bet we'll have some common music interests especielly in jazz, blues, blues-rock, progressive, new wave.
Books - Roland Topor, maybe not that common author but believe me - an absolute grotesque and pure-nonsense genious!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 3 weeks alone in New York jungle, meeting all different faces of that magnificent city and experiencing some unsafe places of Bronx and portorican areas, that was an adventure!