Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Wilbert’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy life as much as possible, by traveling, studying, partying and being with my friends & family
Well, what is to say about myself. The first thing you will notice when you meet me is that I am almost 2 meters tall. For the rest, well I am someone who likes to laugh, am easy going, interested in all most everything (which can be annoying when you have to choose your study :P ), a bit crazy (in a good way of course ;) ), likes to learn new things, meet new people and see new things. Ow I don't take myself to serious.
Currently I am busy with my Master in Aerospace Engineering and although its hard working, I always make some room to party, dance and hang around with friends and roommates.
Since I became an Erasmus student I have become more and more interested in traveling and meeting people from other cultures. Its so refreshing to meet new people, with other culture, thoughts and opinions and getting to know them. And besides that, there are so many beautiful places on this earth, its hard to try to see them all.
Pffff, hard one. I live my life, because the alternative is worse? I don't know :D . But life is something amazing and you should try to get as much out of it as possible. Else you will regret it forever.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Well... I haven't had any CS experience yet.... So I hope my first CS experience will be awesome, but hearing experience from others that shouldn't be a problem, and am I able to spread the word and facilitate people in my own place :)
- Music. Almost all kinds of music. From Rock to Balads and Classic to Electro/DnB.
- Going out / dancing
- Reading. Mostly easy reading stuff, but also about
economics and politics.
- (Modern) Art
- Sports (fitness, bicycling (I AM Dutch :P ) and running)
- TV series
- Keeping up with new technologies/developments
- Traveling (duh)
- Lowlands (Dutch festival)
- Studying (yes, really :P . I love learning new stuff!)
- Discussing, acquiring new points of view
- Learning new things and people
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
- all the works of Haruki Murakami (books)
- At the moment I love listening to Fink, Ludovico Einaudi, Deadmau5, Kings of Leon, The XX, Seal and many more.
- I am more of a series guy, but to many to name. Recently enjoyed The Event, How I Met Your Mother and Dexter.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being an Erasmus student. Has been the best half year of my life.
Teach, Learn, Share
Well I know some stuff about Aerospace Engineering and I like to be up-to-date with all kinds of news (especially politics and economics).
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In