Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see William’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet people, places and have fun.
An entertaining person that love meet people, places and have fun. Live and have stories to tell.
Do you wanna know more about me, pelase, check my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/william.carioca
Business and pleasure: together!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I was planning visit Europe when a friend introduced me CS community.
23 days surfing in 5 different couchs in Europe in 2012.
4 days surfing in Cuzco/Peru in 2013.
I love to dance forró - a brazilian rythm - and Country music, to go out to night clubs, drink my vodka or sparkling wines, listen some house or hip hop music, travel, driving, meet people, taste new dishes, japanese food, barbecue with good beer...
When i'm travelling, i like to go to the beach, visit churchs and museums, shopping, tahe pictures, post on facebook lol
Music, Movies, and Books
I love movies. I've a movie collection with all the Oscar's best Picture winners.
Music: Listen everything... Preferences: House, Hip Hop, Forró and Sertanejo...
Books: The secret, Inca series,... But i prefer biographies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Carnival Parade, Skydiving, Rock in Rio, hiking in Gavea Stone and Maracanã in Rio de Janeiro.
- Jet Sky in Aruba and swimming with dolphins in Curacao.
- Ride a bike to go out at night and be so happy after eating a "space cake" in Amsterdam.
- Cross the English Channel by ferry.
- The magic fountain of Montjuïc's performance and Da Greco restaurant in Barcelona.
- First ride on a hi-speed train from Rome to Firenze.
- Pray at the Papal Basilica of Saint Peter in the Vatican
- New Years in New York, Pacha Buzios,RJ/Brazil and Morro de São Paulo,BA/Brazil.
- Sunsets: Ipanema-RJ/Brazil, Itacaré-BA/Brazil, Plaza España-Barcelona e Piazzale Michelangelo-Firenze.
- Sunrise: Privilege-JF/MG and Buzios-RJ/Brazil and Rio-Niterói brdge-RJ/Brazil.
- Visit museums: MNBA and CCBB in Rio, Imperial in Petrópolis, Ipiranga and MASP in São Paulo/ Brazil, Metropolitan and Intrepid in NY, Van Gogh and Anne Frank in Amsterdam, British and Imperial War in London, Picasso in Barcelona, Uffizi in Firenze.
- Climb thousand of stairs just to take panoramic pictures from the dome of cathedrals in the Holy See, London, Barcelona, Utrecht and Firenze.
- Hiking to Wayna Picchu peak in Machu Picchu, Peru.
- Visit the Inca's Sacred Valley in Peru.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Forró, Funk, Samba, Sertanejo - Brazilian rhythms
Learn: English, French...
Share: Experiences, tastes, stories...
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Italy, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Peru, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In