Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see William’s full profile.
My name is William, but I go by Will. My favorite aspect of traveling is different peoples and their culture, second being food.
Cliff notes of me:
- 20 years of age
- Lived in California all of my life, San Francisco area.
- Business student
- Vegan, unless hunted for.
- Calisthenics and staying active
- I'm a pit! 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Russian, 1/4 German, Irish, French, Italian, and Welsh.
- Favorite characteristic in others: open-minded
**I don't tolerate negativity**
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My good friend, who backpacked all six major continents last year, told me about this website...
I go to school at University of Southern California in Los Angeles, but decided to take a gap year to travel around Southeast Asia. Couchsurfing appears to be the best method for cheaply and effectively immersing myself in another country's culture while connecting with locals who offer homage. Doesn't get more valuable than that, if you ask me!
- music festivals
- live music
- classical music
- scuba diving
- jiu jitsu
- adventure travel
- reading books
- self improvement
- exploring new places
- vegan food
- wild camping
- vegan cooking
- urban exploring
- brazilian jiu jitsu
- social entrepreneurship
- beach soccer
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm all over the place with music, it really depends what I'm doing. Here's a list of the last 10 artist's I listened to--
- Sufjan Stevens, David Bowie, The Shins, Asap Rocky, Nick Drake, Rebelution, Flume, M83, Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar
5 Movie Favorites: Drive, Ex Machina, Midnight in Paris, Warrior, Gladiator
5 Great Books:
- The 4-Hour Work Week (Tim Ferriss)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki)
- Vagabonding (Rolf Potts)
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
- Where the Wild Things Are (Maurice Sendak)
*Not much of a fiction reader, working on it.*
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
In two years, I went from being a below average high school student with little drive, to a High Honors 4.0 community college graduate who was accepted into the 3rd best business school in California.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I know a lot about living healthily with food and exercise
- I also can teach you about business/how to make money while having fun/doing what you love
- Lastly, if you want to know about the USA/California!
- Motorbiking in another country
- I am passionate for learning about others passions!
- Good food, conversations, and experiences.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Experiences above all else..
Plus- information about what I know--
I have a pretty cool camera, Canon G7x, that we can take photos with too, haha!
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In