Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ikbal’s full profile. It’s free!
Let me try to give a quick review.
31 years young.
Any good experience and well spent time is what I live for. Sometimes this includes helping others.
That's what I am trying to achieve all the time.
I like comic magazines and laughing at serious things (they don't have to be serious).
When I have time, I try to watch comedies.
I have a few values as principles. I become disappointed whenever I feel lack of any of these : trust, loyality for friends and family, having self-accountability/responsibilities, spending good time.
I like travelling. I am trying to explore the beautiful places of the world. No matter how far they are.
Also, I like meeting with new people. Knowing every single person is learning a different side of life. Same as exploring another world. Sharing your dreams, hearing about their dreams and so on.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Whatever I shared more, gave more confidence to myself and to the others. It can be anything. Travelling together, asking for some information to a stranger or having a coffee together.
A warm apartment with my brother.
I may have a place to sleep for 1-2 people for a few days. You will see a couch is always available. Sometimes I may not be available. If that happens to you, sorry!
- 1st Oct - 5th Oct 09 : Joined the CS meeting in Athens.
- 28th - 29th Aug 09 : I surfed Michelle's couch in Cardiff. Met some CSers.
- 24th May 09 : I hosted Janet and Michael from Canada.
- 13th May 09 : My first host Hossam from Egypt
- Joined a few CS weekly meetings. ( Kadikoy and Taksim )
- (15th Jan 09) I joined the Salsa class with a group of people from CS :)
- Went skiing (17th Jan 09) with friends and met with Krisia from CS there.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In