Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jess Wood and Aaron’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel with intention and passion. Explore the great big world out there!
We are an adventurous, easy-going couple who live in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
We enjoy spending time outside, exploring natural spaces, skiing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, and general adventuring.
We love meeting new people, sharing stories, listening to music, and enjoying drinks with good friends.
We are both eager to learn about farming, gardening, and more sustainable living practices (we are connected through wwoof independents and workaway, in hopes of volunteering on farms and other like-minded communities).
We believe in connecting to a sense of place, and are looking for cities, communities, and groups that inspire us, and help us connect with the greater world, and people who share similar interests.
If you put good energy into the world, good energy will come back in your direction.
Find your passion, pursue the things you love.
Believe in the greater good.
It's all about a positive attitude.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Travelling and surfing. Right now we don't have a big enough apartment to have a couch. Hopefully some day we will be able to give back and invite people into our home!
Aaron has been active in hosting many couch surfer at his place when he lived in a big house with a bunch of friends.
- Outdoor pursuits (kayaking, hiking, canoeing, bicycling, hunting, dogsledding, swimming, skiing, and lots more)
- Creative endeavours (playing music, writing, reading, knitting, building projects, photography)
- Cooking (delicious food and Jess loves baking)
- Meeting new people (sharing interests, visiting friends, going to coffee or drinks with new people)
- Learning ( always eager to learn a new skill or share something we know with others)