- 66% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yacine’s full profile. It’s free!
shoot the moon!
Hey! I'm 28, and I live in Paris. i love simple things,travelling, hosting, meeting people, and discovering the different ways of having fun around the world :)
Smile to the world and it will smile back to you
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
i hosted twice in Grenoble, and it was the best thing that could happen to me, with Mike and Yonas (5 days) I really discovered a new face of my town, going forward it's street culture, and Jay (1 week), I met him randomly in a park, and after a week started a road/hitch hiking trip together.
During this trip were my first surfing experiences, and I dont need to say that all of them were amazing :
- first Esa and his friends, (3 days) met randomly in a park in Feldkirch, Austria. it was amazing having a first experience in climbing.
- then Rene and his hippie housemates in Innsbruck (3 days), through a last minute request by SMS (I had a lift with his father while hitch hiking, the CS world is very big...or the world is very small). :)
- Also had a drink with Christina, long talks about everything, and party :) and lessons soon
- Judith (3 days) I was looking for a last minute couch and a party, as i arrived in Budapest friday night at 11pm, and she offered me both :) one of my greatest stays!
- I should add that one night in MEDIKA squat in Zagreb, invited by artists met out of CS.
- Maribor, Slovenia, 2 nights at Mitia and Eva's, I had very funny moments with a crazy couple I first thought calm and serious :p and mmmm healthy food!! (I think ill remember those sausages and potatoes all my life)
- I also had a drink and a photography safari through Maribor with Iris :)
- Then Warsaw (3 days)
Some people asked me why I stopped telling the story at this point, and yet the next and last step of this trip was the most exciting, and also the longest as I was enchantered by a beautiful and alive city called Krakow, and stuck in its fun for 10 days. CS and general sense of hospitality are great there. I'll try to write abt it when i can.
Jazz, funk, blues or rock concert
+ all i said in the "about me" section
- rock climbing
- urban exploration
Music, Movies, and Books
i've got about 10, maybe 15 best movies, mostly de niros, pacinos, and Nicholsons. and for older movies i'm more Keaton than Chaplin
oh, and i really hate bad movies!
I listen to Blues, Rock (70s), electronic... and a little of all kinds
Do u know Sinouhe the Egyptiann? from Mika Waltari, the best historic novel of all times.
Dostoevsky, Mario Puzo, Nietzsche, Irvine Welsh, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
2 hitch-hiking trips
Roger Waters' THE WALL concert in Paris, 2013 - I was amazed like a child, living my life dream, and it was even better than my best expectations!
Teach, Learn, Share
I could teach how to make Algerian tea, or how to optimize your Matlab code if you are a newbie.
What I Can Share with Hosts
a good time ^^