Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yael’s full profile. It’s free!
Just finished my undergrad in biomedicine and music (i know - weird combo!) and am now packing in as much traveling as I can before heading home to be a student again :) Love meeting new people and swapping stories, and i love throwing myself into everything a place has to offer. Very friendly, easy chat, interested in most things, like being spontaneous.
- gigs and festivals
- getting out of the city and going hiking and camping
- cooking while dancing around the kitchen to nirvana
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- full moon hikes in the desert in the middle east
- i dunno... often it's the people i meet, rather than particular moments, that leave me awestruck
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, France, India, Ireland, Jordan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Israel, United Kingdom