Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yanniz’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi there! What are you looking for here in Couchsurfing? A fun guest who could bring in energy to your place? An energetic travelling buddy who could enlighten you with the culture and social norms in Asia? Or simply someone to share with your own stories with a cup of hot chocolate (beer can do also!)?
10 things you should know about Yanniz before "accepting" her as your guest/ travel buddy:
1) She cannot speak any foreign language but quite fluent ENGLISH and CHINESE
2) She loves to SMILE, LAUGH and telling JOKES (her sense of humor is so-so tho)
3) She is very interested in foreign CULTURES and at the same time very interested in sharing her own culture (she's born and raised in HK and been to a lot of Asian countries btw)
4) She loves meeting NEW FRIENDS all over the world but she could be quite forgetful about names (don't feel bad when she asks for your name > 1 time)
5) She loves to EAT and enjoy sharing plates with people (and also letting her iphone camera "eat" first :p)
6) She has a small habit of keeping DAIRY and her own JOURNAL (please make sure you treat her well so she could be nice to you under her pens)
7) She loves EUROPE very much and is planning to explore Europe again by herself in 2015 (you are invited to travel with her when you see her in Europe)
8) She liked partying and drinking a lot but now not so into it as age grows. She is still more than happy to PARTY AND DRINK with the group tho.
9) She loves to share CHORES and COOK with you (FYI her homemade Sangria is a lot nicer than most bartenders)
10) She is quite a SENTIMENTAL person so don't be surprised seeing tears in her eyes when she says goodbye & thank you to you
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Some people see Couchsurfing as a platform searching for all-you-can-stay "free" hostel. Some of my friends asked me to think twice before staying in "strangers' places".
To me, here is an ideal platform connecting passionate travelers all over the world. Here are my thoughts on how Couchsurfing could make my trips more fun and unforgettable,
1) Staying in cozy hotels is no doubt elegant and classy. But what's so fun without anyone to talk to?
2) Staying in hostels is definitely a good way to make some new friends. But you might start missing home when 3 out of 4 people (you are the fourth one) snoring all night long in your dorm.
3) So, go travel with friends and rent a nice apartment to host some home party? I sometimes do. Travelling alone means something else to me. It is more than a leisure trip, it's a journey to explore different places and also to explore myself.
4) I would definitely prefer a home-like place that i can make friends with people from different part of the world during my stay. And i hope my stay could make some good memory to my new friends also :)
Go up to "My Profile"
Music, Movies, and Books
I'll let you know when i meet you!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Updated my profile in Couchsurfing as the first step for my EUROPE 2015 SELF-EXPLORATION TRIP
What I Can Share with Hosts
- MY OWN STORIES
- ASIAN CULTURE
- GROCERY SHOPPING
- ANYTHING YOU NEED MY HELP :D
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hong Kong, Netherlands