- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yash’s full profile. It’s free!
On a Mission.
Frolic the world!
Also been trying to figure out if money can buy happiness
Life to me is about experiencing as much as you can of the things that make you smile inside and out and sharing all that with beautiful people.
1. Professionally Chef, Passionately Photographer.
2. Born and brought up in Mumbai-Maharashtra-India.
3. Currently learning dslr photography all by my own.
4. Also i am lazy, big time daydreamer, more of coffee more of water more of beer less of tea,
5. One of the best things i can do is i never give up on a conversation.
6. And many more things.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
So one day my mother sat me down and explained that I couldn't become an explorer because everything in the world had already been discovered.
I'd been born in the wrong century and I felt cheated! (ransom riggs)
A big thank you to that stranger who was no more a stranger to me that day who told me about CS and i actually love her for that.
Meet new people via couch surfing and explore new places via them.
6. Meet interesting people
7. More of mountains less of beaches
8. Solo walks
9. Deep conversations
10. Wall painting.
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Lana del rey
2. Lana del rey
3. Lana del rey
4. Lana del rey
5. Lana del rey
1. Before sunrise
2. Before sunset
3. Before midnight
4. Notting hill
6. The holiday
7. Sweet November
8. Music & Lyrics
9. The ugly truth
10. The wolf of wall street
1. Looking for Alaska.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
When you're true to who you are, amazing things happen!
Teach, Learn, Share
2. Wall painting
3. Photography (basics)
What I Can Share with Hosts
1. My Tiny room :)
2. Being well-versed with the local lingo, all the cultural, traditional and gastronomical wonders Bombay has to offer I can present a fun and authentic visit. I can bring to you 27years of unseen Bombay.
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Singapore, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Singapore, United States