Wants to Meet Up
- 71% response rate
- Last login 38 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Violet’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Violet and currently studying in France.
I’m passionate about art and photography even though my major is nothing about it. I may be a night type of person but I’m always full of energy while traveling. ☺️ The most important thing is to enjoy life as it is.
The best journey is to discover surprises in the corners, taste the air of each street day or night, and feel vanished in the city forgetting about time.
Welcome to stalk my instagram which pretty much shows all of me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Its exactly the ideal travel that I expected for when I was younger
- live music
- belly dance
- collecting postcards
Music, Movies, and Books
- For me the perfect music for dancing should be Latino. But I listen to varies kinds of music and love exploring local live music places while traveling.
- Lana Del Ray / Martin Garrix / Arctic Monkeys / Guns n Roses / xxxtentacion
- Woody Allen / Lèon / Roman Holiday / Vicky Christina Barcelona / Les triplettes de Belleville / Sherlock / Inception / The slience of the lambs
- Crime and Punishment / Gone with the wind / Alan Poe / Alfred Hitchcock
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Sometimes I take drinks into shower (weird but agréable)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I grew up in china but I’m not a typical Chinese mind. If you are curious about Asian stuff or Chinese language I can definitely tell everything I know.
- It’s always cool to hear ideas while I am at a very confusing period of life.
- Btw, I’ll be happy to take photos of you if you like my photographic style ☺️
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In