Nimmt Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor about 17 hours
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Yohan zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
CURRENT MISSION :
Travel around Europe :) Visiting all countries :D
Europe : 42/47
ABOUT ME :
My name is Yohan, I'm 25 and I love travelling. I would like to travel everywhere. I start in Europe, I have visited lots of beautiful places. I love meeting new people, share our experiences. I am a open minded personn, very nice even if my english is not very good. I travel just with my backpack and very few money. A fu**ing crazy life !!!
People told me I am always smiling, of course life is better if you enjoy it :)
MY TRIPS :
2010 : Spain, Andorra, France
2011 : Rhodes (Greece), Marmaris (Turkey)
2012-2013 : Happy New Year in Berlin
January 2013 : Estonia Lettonia Latvia Finland
March 2013 : Hungary Ukraine
June 2013 : Slovaquia, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia
October 2013 : Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia
February 2014 a long trip around Europe. I travel 2 weeks in Luxembourg, Belgium, Nederlands of north of Germany with very few money, only with couchsurfing and Hitch-hiking. Then I was au pair in Munich during 6 month to improve my german and see beautiful landscapes in Bavaria, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia...
September 2014, I went to Balkans, also with my backpack and very few money. Just see the most beautiful landscapes (Plitice, Jajce, Mostar...), meet people, couchsurfers, hitch-hikers... This trip was very very good, I have seen the most beautiful landscapes in my life !!!
April 2015 : Crazy Trip in Cyprus ! Hitch-hiking, wild camping !!! Selfies with donkeys !!!
May 2015 : 3 weeks volunteering in a youth hostel in Gjirokaster - Albania
June - July 2015 : Istanbul - Bulgaria - Macedonia - Kosovo - Albania - Greece - Montenegro by hitch-hiking, low-cost bus, put the tent on the most wonferful places, meet new people, just with 8 € a day !!! Autostop, camping on the beach...
October - November 2015 : new trip with my car !!! Montpellier - Cinque Terre, Pisa, San Marino, Innsbruck - Heilbronn - Wurtzburg, Czech Republic : Cesky Krumlov & Trebon, then Volunteering in Austria, then Hungary (Sopron, Fertod, Gyor), Slovakia (Bratislava), Usti Nad Labem and teaching french in Offenburg (Germany - 1 month)
December 2015 - January 2016 : Serveur in a Landgastof in Telfs (Austria)
April 2016 : Scandinavian Trip (Oslo - Stockholm - Copenhagen)
September / October 2016 : 45 days travelling by bus and train in Eastern Europa : Praha, Bratislava, Budapest, Belgrad, Krakow, Warsaw, Ukraine (20 days : Lviv Ternopil Uzhgorod Mukachevo Vinnytsya Zaporijia) and Moldova : Chisinau and Tiraspol !!!
November 2016 : 4 days in Lisboa, Sintra, Cascais :)
December 2016 to March 2017 : Come back in Tirol (Austria)
March-August 2017 : Road Trip in Germany (Rothenburg, Frankfurt, Mainz, Koblenz...) and see friend in Belgium, Luxemburg and France :)
• Moneyless : yes it is possible to travel with very few money, I want to work and help people against food and bed. World could be better without better. I would like to be volunteer (helpx, workaway...) I say that I don't have money but I don't say that Couchsurfing is a free hostel. I always help my hosts with cooking, cleaning, ... maybe more if you need (animals, garden...)
• Happyness : never forget to be happy, enjoy your life, everyday is good, everywhere worth to be seen, everyone worth to be known
VOLONTEERING MISSIONS :
- September 2014 : One week volunteering in a guest house in Sarajevo - Bosnia, gardening...
- May 2015 : One week volunteer at a bulgarian girl place, help with cleaning, repare windows and go hiking
- May 2015 : 3 weeks volunteering in a youth hostel in Gjirokastër - Albania : receptionnist, prepare breakfast, cleaning rooms, gardening, painting...
- November 2015 : 2 weeks volunteering with a disabled girl and with 2 cats (pet-sitting)
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
THEY HOST ME :
Cédric (Thuin) January 2013
Karin (Bitburg) February 2014
Frank (Maastricht) February 2014
Roy (Eindhoven) February 2014
Dorien (Delft) February 2014
Lenja (Osnabrück) February 2014
Tim (Bielefeld) February 2014
Kyriacos (Alampra) April 2015
Lubna (Pegeia) April 2015
Iro (Limassol) April 2015
Christophe (Volos) June 2015
I HOST THEM :
Dominika & Tomasz (Poland) July 2015
Camille (Canada) July 2015
Iris (Netherlands) August 2015
Chantell (USA) August 2015
Gabrielle (Canada) September 2017
Hang (Germany/Vietnam) September 2017
• See the most beautiful landscapes ! I love going to not touristic places.
• Take photos and videos and made films about my trips (Les Voyages de Yohan on youtube) and my instagram : LesVoyagesdeYohan
• Biking, Hiking because it is a ecologic way to discover the world
• Astronomy, geology, geography, nature, culture, architecture, sun, sea, mountains...
Musik, Filme und Bücher
• Films : horror, action, aventures, films about trips (into the wild *_* )
• Musique : Electro-Techno but I like heard everything
• Books : Stephen King, travel books
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
All my days of travelling are crazy but the best memories are the beautiful landscapes in Slovenia, Croatia, Austria. I spend so amazing experiences, I have met the pope in Vaticano, I make a boad-trip in Croatia, I travel in Macedonia in a small bus. I have been to Crimea and Yalta. Climb the biggest mountain in Germany ! Walk during 7 hours close to Garmisch Partenkirchen. See the biggest fountain in my life in Wattens ! Exploring Lake Bled, Piran, Istria ! Spent 19 days in Bosnia, by bus, beautiful landscapes, rent a car in Mostar to go to Kravice falls, Trebinje, Pocitelj, Dubrovnik, Neum... Just a crazy life ! Hitch-Hiking with an estonian girl 160km in a day in north cyprus, wild camping on the beach in karpaz peninsula with wild donkeys ! Rent a car and make 700 km in 3 days in the south of Albania !!! Wild camping on the beach in Albania, in Greece ! Hiking in the Meteores, Ohrid Lake and in Kotor Montenegro !!! Driving in a snow road but -28° in Austria. Spent 3 days in a bus from Ukraine to France. And also spent lots of hours in cheap night-train in Ukraine. Discover the communist buildings in Novi Beograd.
I take lots of pictures and videos of my travels. I made 2 travels-photos books and lots of videos on Youtube.
Lehren, lernen, teilen
Everyday, I learn new things about the world. Travel is the only thing you spent who makes you richer. Everyplace worth to be seen. Everypeople worth to be known.
As the traveler, I discover all the places, not only beautiful places. It is perfect when a local shows me around.
As a host, I will show to my guest my beautiful region of Sete/Montpellier.
I can teach you french, you can learn me your langages, your culture, how you travel...
Was ich mit Gastgebern teilen kann
I live in Frontignan Plage: 25 km of Montpellier, 6 km of Sete, just behind the beach :)
A shopping day in Montpellier ? Traditionnel sea food ? Typisch languedoc joutes in Sete ? Lying on the beach ?
Welcome to my home !
How to reach Frontignan Plage ?
•Plane : Béziers Cap d'Agde / Montpellier Méditerranée
• Train : TGV : Sete/ Montpellier ; TER : Frontignan
• Bus : Montpellier Sabines then line 102 and 16
• Car : A9 exit 33
• Autostop/Bike : D612 Between Sete and Montpellier then Frontignan Plage
NB : No Wifi, really tiny house but big garden for tents :)
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Länder, in denen ich gelebt habe
Albania, Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg