Wants to Meet Up
- 66% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yohan’s full profile. It’s free!
CURRENT MISSION :
Travel around Europe :) Visiting all countries :D
Europe : 36/47
ABOUT ME :
My name is Yohan, I'm 23 and I love travelling. I would like to travel everywhere. I start in Europe, I have visited lots of beautiful places. I love meeting new people, share our experiences. I am a open minded personn, very nice even if my english is not very good. I travel just with my backpack and very few money. A fu**ing crazy life !!!
MY TRIPS :
2010 : Spain, Andorra, France
2011 : Rhodes (Greece), Marmaris (Turkey)
2012-2013 : Happy New Year in Berlin
January 2013 : Estonia Lettonia Latvia Finland
March 2013 : Hungary Ukraine
June 2013 : Slovaquia, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia
October 2013 : Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia
February 2014 a long trip around Europe. I travel 2 weeks in Luxembourg, Belgium, Nederlands of north of Germany with very few money, only with couchsurfing and Hitch-hiking. Then I was au pair in Munich during 6 month to improve my german and see beautiful landscapes in Bavaria, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia...
September 2014, I went to Balkans, also with my backpack and very few money. Just see the most beautiful landscapes (Plitice, Jajce, Mostar...), meet people, couchsurfers, hitch-hikers... This trip was very very good, I have seen the most beautiful landscapes in my life !!!
April 2015 : Crazy Trip in Cyprus ! Hitch-hiking, wild camping !!!
May 2015 : 3 weeks volunteering in a youth hostel in Gjirokaster - Albania
June - July 2015 : Istanbul - Bulgaria - Macedonia - Kosovo - Albania - Greece - Montenegro by hitch-hiking, low-cost bus, put the tent on the most wonferful places, meet new people, just with 8 € a day !!!
October - November 2015 : new trip with my car !!! Montpellier - Cinque Terre, Pisa, San Marino, Innsbruck - Heilbronn - Wurtzburg, Czech Republic : Cesky Krumlov & Trebon, then Volunteering in Austria, then Hungary (Sopron, Fertod, Gyor), Slovakia (Bratislava), Usti Nad Labem and actually in Offenburg (Germany)
• Moneyless : yes it is possible to travel with very few money, I want to work and help people against food and bed. World could be better without better. I would like to be volunteer (helpx, workaway...) I say that I don't have money but I don't say that Couchsurfing is a free hostel. I always help my hosts with cooking, cleaning, ... maybe more if you need (animals, garden...)
VOLONTEERING MISSIONS :
- September 2014 : One week volunteering in a guest house in Sarajevo - Bosnia
- May 2015 : One week volunteer at a bulgarian girl place, help with cleaning, repare windows and go hiking
- May 2015 : 3 weeks volunteering in a youth hostel in Gjirokastër - Albania : receptionnist, prepare breakfast, cleaning rooms, gardening, painting...
- November 2015 : 2 weeks volunteering with a disabled girl and with 2 cats
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
THEY HOST ME :
Cédric (Thuin) January 2013
Karin (Bitburg) February 2014
Frank (Maastricht) February 2014
Roy (Eindhoven) February 2014
Dorien (Delft) February 2014
Lenja (Osnabrück) February 2014
Tim (Bielefeld) February 2014
Kyriacos (Alampra) April 2015
Lubna (Pegeia) April 2015
Iro (Limassol) April 2015
Christophe (Volos) June 2015
I HOST THEM :
Dominika & Tomasz (Poland) July 2015
Camille (Canada) July 2015
Iris (Netherlands) August 2015
Chantell (USA) August 2015
• See the most beautiful landscapes ! I love going to not touristic places.
• Take photos and videos and made films about my trips (Les Voyages de Yohan on youtube) and my website : http://lesvoyagesdeyohan.fr
• Biking, Hiking because it is a ecologic way to discover the world
• Astronomy, geology, geography, nature, culture
Music, Movies, and Books
• Films : horror, action, aventures, films about trips (into the wild *_* )
• Musique : All (except classic and rap)
• Books : Stephen King
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
All my days of travelling are crazy but the best memories are the beautiful landscapes in Slovenia, Croatia, Austria. I spend so amazing experiences, I have met the pope, I make a boad-trip in Croatia, I travel in Macedonia in a small bus. I have been to Crimea and Yalta. Climb the biggest mountain in Germany ! Walk during 7 hours close to Garmisch Partenkirchen. See the biggest fountain in my life in Wattens ! Exploring Lake Bled, Piran, Istria ! I've seen the pope in Vaticano ! Spent 19 days in Bosnia, by bus, beautiful landscapes, rent a car in Mostar to go to Kravice falls, Trebinje, Pocitelj, Dubrovnik, Neum... Just a crazy life ! Hitch-Hiking with an estonian girl 160km in a day in north cyprus, wild camping on the beach in karpaz peninsula with wild donkeys !
Teach, Learn, Share
Everyday, I learn new things about the world. With couchsurfing, I would like to share my trip experience and learn french to others people. I want to learn new langages, discover typish cultur, typish gastronomy with couchsurfers and share very good moments.
I can learn you french ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I live in Frontignan, 25 km of Montpellier, 6 km of Sete, 4 km to the beach :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Albania, France, Germany, Luxembourg