- 96% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oleg’s full profile. It’s free!
Guys, no matter what u do. The question is - how u're doing it! ;P
Like practicing different things, relaxing, and doing lovefull stuff all around the world
Like meditations, yoga, tao, sports, running, swimming, tennis, squash, healthy food, healing technics, massage.
Freestyle vipassana is my new hobbie.
All my life i was creating business projects. So i call myself - serial entrepreneur. Im working on a new brand of premium healthy drinks and...
Since june 2015 Ive been working on the best and the most exciting project of my life, that will help students to find best valued educational courses on Bali. So everyone can improve their talents and skills (yoga, surfing, running, diving, tao, entrepreneurship, anything..) while travelling to Bali. And teachers can promote their trainings. Im at the moment, when the website is mostly finished and Im talking a lot with teachers and investigating what is the best way to get smart investments for our project :)
Expect nothing - experience everything! =) Be happy =)
PLEASE write me that u appreciate my rules, if u will be sending Couch request :)
Also please write how can you socially participate while living at my place? What can you share with me? :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Was surfing in Ukraine, Spain, Bali, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia.
Have hosted around 100 great peops in Odessa and in Ubud.
reading auto-biography books,
and books about tantra/tao/dao/mantek chia/energy practices.
music/art-festivals, sports (snowboarding, wakeboarding, long distance running (marathons), tennis, ping pong, bycicle, practicing Healing Impulse http://www.goltis.us/);
creating/organising interesting and useful projects
love doing new things/experiments
- scuba diving
- table tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Shekspir, Osho =) I'm - music lover, so i enjoy every kind of music (it depends on my mood).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I thought before that the most amazing places are natural places as Sea, Ocean and etc Now I think that the most Amazing is to understand, feel, know myself - thats the most amazing thing in the world, and its all inside. Being happy because choosing to concentrate on happy moments.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach/show/share you:
- how to play ping-pong/big tennis,
- how to run marathon in 3 months,
- how to do the Yummiest coconut-banana-berry ice cream ever! =)
- Healing Impulse system (A Unique System of Healing That Combines a Healthy Body With a Healthy Mind and Spirit) http://www.goltis.us/
- how to create and run business,
- about my 4-year practice in natural eating (raw, only fruits) and limotherapy,
- how to promote web-sites in internet,
- can teach you Russian/Ukrainian languages,
- give healing energy practice Reiki if u are interested or need it,
- give classical european massage style,
- share with u meditation practice.
I'd like to learn how to:
- cook tasty n healthy,
- dao/tao practices or theory,
- mantek chia, energy practices,
- relaxation/happiness practices,
- do yoga,
- wonna try Camping!
- manage my business better,
- how to get investment fundings for my projects,
What I Can Share with Hosts
Sometimes can offer separate room with single bed.
Sometimes i have free floor mattress in a shared room.
Depends, always changing situation, just write me.
I dont eat meet inside the house, so please dont do it also. Dont like the smell.
Please come at house before 9pm. Or if we hangout together - it is no matter then, when we will return home together :D
While living at my place, please make sure you are going to bath before going to sleep ;)
Please write how can you socially participate while living at my place? What can you share with me? :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malaysia, Moldova, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In