- 76% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oleg’s full profile. It’s free!
Back to Bali on 2 feb. Can probably start hosting from 15th feb., because already have guests til 15th. But anyway, write me :)
Now spending time on west Java, in Bandung.
Guys, no matter what u do. The question is - how u're doing it! ;P Just joking.
Like practicing different things, relaxing, and doing lovefull stuff all around the world
Like meditations, sports, running, swimming, tennis, squash, boxing..
Hiking/snorkelling/freestyle vipassana are my new hobbies (wonna try it! especially, camping).
Like reading, music, travelling, experiments with life..
Usually Im working on my business projects, reading or watching different interesting info about other peops experience or self-improvement, meeting people, practicing something completely new, enjoing the way it is.
Enjoy travelling and walking in new areas, hiking!
Expect nothing - experience everything! =) Be happy =)
PLEASE write me that u appreciate my rules, if u will be sending Couch request :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Was surfing in Ukraine, Spain, Bali, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia.
Have hosted around 100 great peops in Odessa and in Ubud.
reading now inspirational auto-biography books,
and books about tantra/tao/dao/mantek chia/energy practices, thats really interesting for me at the moment.
music/art-festivals, sports (snowboarding, wakeboarding, long distance running (marathons), tennis, ping pong, bycicle, practicing Healing Impulse http://www.goltis.us/);
creating/organising interesting and useful projects
love doing new things/experiments
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Shekspir, Osho =) I'm - music lover, so i enjoy every kind of music (it depends on my mood).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I like nature most of all, so the seas, lakes, oceans, forests, mountains and so on.. are the most amazing places I've ever seen =)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach/show/share you:
- how to play ping-pong/big tennis,
- how to run marathon in 3 months,
- how to do the Yummiest coconut-banana-berry ice cream ever! =)
- Healing Impulse system (A Unique System of Healing That Combines a Healthy Body With a Healthy Mind and Spirit) http://www.goltis.us/
- how to create and run business,
- about my 4-year practice in natural eating (raw, only fruits) and limotherapy,
- how to promote web-sites in internet,
- can teach you Russian/Ukrainian languages,
- give healing energy practice Reiki if u are interested or need it,
- give classical european massage style,
- share with u meditation practice.
I'd like to learn how to:
- cook vegetarian dishes,
- dao/tao practices or theory,
- mantek chia, energy practices,
- relaxation/happiness practices,
- do yoga,
- wonna try Camping!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I live now 2 minutes on bike/scooter from Ubud center in Jungles.
Sometimes can offer separate room with single bed.
Sometimes i have free floor mattress in a shared room.
Depends, always changing situation, just write me.
I dont eat meet inside the house, so please dont do it also. Dont like the smell.
Please come at house before 9pm. Or if we hangout together - it is no matter then, when we will return home together :D
While living at my place, please make sure you are going to bath before going to sleep ;)
Write also how can you socially participate when living at my place? What can you share with me? :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malaysia, Moldova, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In