Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Judith’s full profile. It’s free!
trade experiences, not money
I am always looking for adventures, try to live my life intensively and discover new things! I hate to swim with the swarm. Love to laugh and make fun, not taking myself all too serious. Think am pretty easy going and open minded.
I speak English fluently and French alright(understand fairly well, speaking not so well since lack of practise).
I really like the idea of giving and taking something in exchange, so hosting and surfing is not just a cheap way for a sleepover place but a great opportunity to learn something from the other person.
I try to host people when I have time to. During university semester I am however really busy all the time, studying, working, playing inline hockey, badminton, bouldering, orchestra and lots of other stuff.
I really like to to get to know how life is at different places, there is so many interesting life stories out there, I'm curious!
Be open to everything! Be honest to yourself and to everyone else.
Try to make the best out of every situation which is the gate to happiness.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Still at highschool I spent a year in Canada with a host family which really left a mark on me I think and formed my personality! So I want to give something back and give others a chance to enjoy my city.
Before I moved out of my parents' home I lived in the outskirts of Berlin, which is more village-like than a big city like berlin. I now love to discover the city! There is soo much to see and especially the non-tourist spots caught my interests, the alternative scene is very big here. Lots of concerts, parties, political action...
Besides that I love nature and backpacking in foreign countries. Independent travelling far away from tourists and big cities where you get close to the natives is the best!
Music, Movies, and Books
Think TV watching is pretty boring, there is so much stuff to do out there, don't need to waste time in front of the telly! Listen to Classical Music, Rock, Ska, Indie, not a big Hip Hop fan, but like I said, trying to be open for everything!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- While traveling by bike to Romania: staying with orthodox monks in a monastery, being invited for a week to stay with a family in a tiny village, having no running water, milking goats, feeding geese, collecting corn, pressing grapes with my bare hands to make wine.
- After getting into a really bad storm close to the German/Czech border, 2 huge rainbows spanning over the whole valley, in the background the dark sky and steam hovering over the darkgreen forest
- trekking through stone desert in Iceland in complete fog and then all the sudden the fog gets blown away for a minute, revealing a breathtaking panorama of a plateau, surrounded by waterfalls and glaciers. just amazing!
- in israel close to the Dead Sea: water flowing right out of the rock
- Lived in Alaska for over 2 years. Just an amazing place.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd love to get to know some recipe's from other parts of the world!
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Cabo Verde, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Latvia, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, United States