Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 27 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joseph’s full profile. It’s free!
Active business man with engineering background ...
... global-minded, fun loving, and very ambitious.
Interested in meeting cool people, getting to know other cultures, traveling around the world or joining a fun buddy for a trip around the country!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Well, a lot of like-minded people, ability to find good friends and travel buddies, international friendships and connections, shaping an even more improved lifestyle through interacting with different people/cultures.
I like Traveling.. Sight seeing.. Learning about the city's lifestyle.. Tasting the local/traditional food.. Wine.. Partying.. Always open to hear your suggestions if I am in your country :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Mostly about business and web related topics but open to other books and suggestions as well
Good with most musics, pop, rock and blues, especially Spanish guitar !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I found a great pair for couch surfing. Couch surfing finds me good locals to explore or stay with... and the second handle the ca$h money for me. It's a source which you can use to quickly make money in 160 countries. More info when we meet ;-)
- I translated 'The Startup Owner's Manual: A Step By Step Guide For Building A Great Company' By Steve Blank and now it is a university reference for business and entrepreneurship students :)
- Started a business and profited 600% at the first month with only 40 $USD
- Spent a night in the clouds, 1800 meters high in the sky, -18 degree cold weather with a + 50 camping group of travelers who made a nice fireworks at that height :)
- watched the complete movie of Prison Break (6 dvds) in one week.
Teach, Learn, Share
You can teach me anything useful
I want to learn something useful from you
You can share whatever you like with me
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Georgia, Iran
Countries I’ve Lived In