Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yu’s full profile. It’s free!
I deal with numbers and code during the day, go to a class, watch a movie, read a book, or hang out with friends at night; travel in some weekends, explore San Francisco in the others.
I believe in baseball, films, realism, traveling, learning, truth, probability theory, game theory, kind hearts, soulful conversations and good deeds. I'm a passionate introvert.
Here are a few logistics you want to know about me as a host:
- Go to "My Home" section to make sure you understand my living situation.
- I only accept requests less than a week in advance since my own plans change from time to time. Three nights maximum.
- I work during the day so I won't be able to hang out with you; during evenings and weekends, I'll try but it depends on my schedule.
- Include the word "livinglow" in your request and tell me why I should host you, but don't spend too much time on it :)
I am an avid movie goer, love to travel, go to museums, enjoy live music, take photographs, watch baseball, and run every day. I am enthusiastically learning French and Italian, and I enjoy very much good conversations.
Music, Movies, and Books
[Movies] Art-house, Foreign Language, Realism.
Recent favorite: Frances Ha, The Great Beauty (La grande bellezza), Boyhood, A Coffee in Berlin (Oh Boy)...
[Music] Folk, Americana, Indie rock.
Recently listening: The Lumineers, The Head and The Heart, alt-J, Ben Howard, Sufjan Stevens, The Nationals, Arcade Fire, Mumford and Sons...
[Books] Fictions, Realism. Richard Yates, Raymond Carver, Milan Kundera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Italo Calvino...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Why one ?!!
- In 2011, I hiked 60 km in 15 hours in Norway to see the midnight sun!
- In 2013, I watched 408 movies in cinema in a year !
- In 2015, I delivered a wedding speech in French in front of 100 French guests!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United Kingdom, United States